Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 13, 2018



The alone time with Michael last night was fun; the sofa sleepover much better than sleeping alone; and Michael and I even had fun working the breakfast shift at the Inn this morning.  That was the full extent of my work there today now that things have slowed down and Miranda has enough help with the regular teen staff; but I was busy for the rest of the day at home too.  I helped with chores until lunchtime; hosted the afternoon study session; helped with the work on either side of dinner with Mom, Dad, and the twins; and then I helped out with getting them ready for a sleepover adventure they were having at Naomi’s ahead of her birthday tomorrow.  Aiden’s doing that with them too, but Naomi’s parents will survive because they sent Eli to spend the night with Zack.

The kid-free house made it easy for me to have a teen night here; Rowen and Tim will be here soon; and Michael will be over once he’s done at the Inn.  I have the lounge ready; have gotten cleaned up; and even did some of the make-up work on my computer thanks to a bit of Magi-powered multi-tasking.  Rowen and I may decide to keep our boys for the night – or not.  We’re a bit overdue for some girl chat time too, but while Mandy is fun to cuddle with; it’s tough for us to turn down any opportunities we have for sleepovers with our favorite cuddle buddies.

I’ll let you know how that goes – along with what we do for our teen hang-out night with the next update.  That’s all I have for tonight, though, and I’m ready to get back to having fun for a while now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!