Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 26, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 26, 2018



We’ve had another warm day; but we’re supposed to dip below freezing overnight; and then start cooling off just a bit for a couple of days before going warmer again.

Rowen and I have decided to go shopping in the city tomorrow, and I’m driving, so I need to get some sleep; and will be keeping this update very short.

We had a good day at school; Michael and I worked the dinner-to-close shift; and then I walked him home and left him there with a goodnight hug and kiss or three – but didn’t invite him home with me because I actually do need that sleep to be ready for our girls’ shopping day out while the boys worked.  I am going to go in and help out with the start of the breakfast shift, but then Rowen’s going to meet me there for breakfast; and then we’ll hit the road for Crystal Springs in time to be there when our favorite mall opens.

I can write about all of that tomorrow night, though, and the rest of the news from my day today was just normal, everyday stuff; so that’s all for tonight!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!