Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 17, 2018



News of the day – Dad’s truck is fixed, and while the cost isn’t a factor; my prediction for the near future is that he’ll still be looking to replace it after he gets home.  I’d think about buying it for college, but it’s a gas hog; the trip from here to State will likely be five hours on a good travel day; and it already has a lot of miles on it that might lead to problems that I don’t want to deal with while I’m busy with college over the next five years.

My exams today were Algebra, Economics, and English; our mid-week work night was traded for another afternoon and evening study session that included an easy-meal dinner for all of my classmates; and I’ve been studying and working in bed since they all headed home at eleven o’clock and I finished seeing them out and having a Magi lesson with Mom.  A lot of that bedtime work was in a time phase, so I have more like a day-and-a-half of time fit into this last twenty-four hours; and I really just need to crash and nap now.

We are half-done our exams, and only have one more study night to get through; so the end of the week is in sight.  I’ll need some self-healing to see much of anything clearly after my nap, but I’ll deal with that too; and will survive.  That is all I have for tonight, though, and the rest will help a little; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!