Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 10, 2018



My non-Magi friends would not be surprised to learn that my journal update for tonight includes the news that I had fun while helping them study for our mid-term exams – and they’d all agree that I’m nuts to think so. ;^)

That doesn’t make it any less-true, and while it has also meant another late night instead of an early bedtime on my normal mid-week work night; I did enjoy spending all of the extra time with Michael and our friends.  My house was study-central; nearly everyone came home with me from school; and Mom and Dad provided a finger foods dinner for everyone who could do that with us.  Michael came over for a little while before going on to the Inn for the dinner shift; came back once the main, small rush was done; and we all worked until eleven o’clock before splitting up for the night.  Michael stayed to help with the clean-up and a Magi lesson with Mom; went home after that; and then I got to work in my room once I was ready for bed and tucked in for the night with Mandy.

The one bit of news from today that I didn’t really get to enjoy was the warm weather.  The mid-fifties temperature this afternoon was nice – and we're done with that break in the cold too as we’re getting rain tonight and the temperature is going to plunge back below freezing again over the next half-day or so.  We might even see a bit of snow tomorrow; but I’ll let you know how that goes.

For my own little place in the world, though, the rest of my night has included a lot of work and studying; I did most of that work in a time phase; and that means I’ve managed to fit nearly a day-and-a-half into this day – which explains why I’m ready to crash and nap now.  This isn’t much of an update for such a busy day, but it’s all I have in me tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!