Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 20, 2018



We’ve had a second day with temperatures climbing into the low-fifties, and we had some outdoor play time to enjoy that; but the top news of the day is that Dad has already bought a new truck.

As usual for most families around here, he supported Landrys; his new truck is a silver king cab that’s really only different from the old one because it’s new and has more-modern toys.  He traded in his old truck, and Tim’s Dad doesn’t expect it to be on the lot for long before one of the farmers picks it up for a farm truck.  That means it won’t stay looking so great for all that long, but it does have a lot of miles on it; so it’s going to need an owner that can fix it when needed instead of paying someone to do the work.

For my news of the day, my sofa sleepover last night started early because I fell asleep on Michael before we got around to having any teen-rated fun.  Our wake-up call was just in time to get ready and over to the Inn, so we didn’t have any play time then either; and then we were moderately-busy for the breakfast shift.  That’s all of the work I had on the schedule for the Inn, so I came home; did chores until lunchtime; and then played all afternoon with Ethan, Ehlana, and their besties.  We played at the park; Michael joined us for some of that fun; and we had a snack and hot drinks break at home before eventually getting Michael back to the Inn and then going for a bike ride.

The twins have their favorite sleepover buddies staying here tonight, but Michael isn’t even coming over tonight.  He’s decided that I need to get a decent night of rest; so he’s going home after work at the Inn; and I’m here on my own.  It sucks, but he’s right about that; so I’m going to do as I’m told and go to bed early.

We’ve had a good day; I’ll be glad for every warm-ish day we get to have this time of year; and I may try to have more fun than work tomorrow too – depending on whether Miranda needs me at the Inn or not.

I’ll let you know how that goes, but that’s all I have for today, and my early bedtime is at hand; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!