Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 14, 2018



Happy 7th Birthday, Naomi!

Before we get to the news of the day for her birthday; let’s cover the teen night report!

Rowen and I had fun with Tim and Michael; we watched a movie; played video games; and had some quality snuggle time until nearly-one – when we sent our boys home and went with the girls’ night sleepover! ;^)

That was fun – for us; and Michael and Tim let us get away with doing that because they love us.  They, by the way, did not have a guys’ night sleepover while we were busy.  Rowen and I had fun after they left; had a nice long chat while cuddling with Mandy; and then we managed to get a few hours of sleep before it was time to get going again in the morning.  I helped her out with a bit of healing after Tai Chi with Mom and Dad; we had a fun, quiet breakfast for four; and then we moved on to have a good morning at church too.  Michael worked the full shift at the Inn today, but I took the day off and led the study sessions with our friends this afternoon and evening.  We had everyone at my house after lunch; I took a break to help out with Naomi’s birthday dinner; and then Rowen and I had half of our class plus two younger girlfriends for the evening studying that Michael couldn’t join us for while he was busy at the Inn.

We did that at my house too, but wrapped up at ten; I packed an overnight bag; and headed for Michael’s house to meet up with him there by the time he got home.  Ethan and Ehlana are having a bonus sleepover night with Naomi thanks to the holiday tomorrow; so I’m with Michael tonight so that Mom and Dad get a kid-free night ahead of his week in the city – that he’ll be heading to on either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning – depending on the weather.

I couldn’t completely skip my bedtime computing tonight, which is why I’m doing this update from Michael’s house, but I’m writing this before the rest of the work; and we are going to end our day with a sofa sleepover for sure.  Michael’s doing some studying while I’m busy with my work, and while I have a lot to get done; we’ll start using a time phase once his Dad has gone to sleep – which should be anytime now.

I’ve had a really good day even with all of the studying and tutoring, and I got to share some of the birthday fun with Naomi too; so I’m really glad that I took the day off from the Inn.  Michael and I will make sure that our night ends with a bit of teen-rated hot too; but don’t expect to read all about that with the next update! ;^)

That is a very good reason for me to move on and get my work done, though, and that’s all of the news I have anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!