Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 2, 2018



Our play day turned into a trip to the city.  Some of my favorite boys wanted to go and see the new Star Wars movie; so we decided to do that; and ended up with two minivan loads of teens and kids for the adventure.  Michael and I ended up with the twins, Naomi, Aiden, and Sophia in Mom’s minivan; and Rowen and Tim used her family minivan to take Patrick, Jessica, and Ryan.

We made that plan this morning; had time to do some chores around our homes first; and hit the road in time to get to Crystal Springs and our favorite mall by lunchtime.  That meal was in the food court; we caught one of the matinee movies; and had fun with the ongoing adventures in the Star Wars universe.  I won’t comment on the details of that show, but even a Magi Master can enjoy a couple of hours of that sort of fantasy adventure – regardless of the improbable and impossible that is the norm in Hollywood.

After the movie, we went out for a ‘real’ dinner at a Chinese restaurant; since that’s something we don’t get to have at home.  A bit of supply shopping happened after that; and then we headed for home.  The twins are doing sleepovers at Naomi’s and Aiden’s respectively; so I’m keeping Michael here – and invited Rowen and Tim to stay too.  We’re going to be starting a movie soon – once I’m done my bedtime computing and they all get here from stops at home for overnight bags; so I need to wrap this up and get ready for that bit of fun.  Michael and I are going to have a sofa sleepover; and I’m fairly sure that Rowen and Tim will end up in one guest room instead of two.  I should likely just keep Michael in my room, but just can’t do that yet; so he’ll have to settle for the overnight sofa cuddles instead – for a while longer! ;^)

We’ve had a really good day, and the teen-rated fun still ahead of us will be great too; so that’s all I have for tonight because I really just want to get back to having fun with my best friends.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!