Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 5, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 5, 2018



Happy 2nd Birthday, Amelia Spencer!

Those best wishes are being included in my journal because Amelia is becoming friends with Brianna and Faith; and I was only involved with her special day because I took my cousins to Amelia’s party and stayed to help for the two hours the kids played and partied this afternoon.

The rest of my day was all about working.  Michael and I worked the breakfast shift; I helped out with cleaning rooms and getting them ready for a weekend getaway booking; and then I did my family business work at home before taking Brianna and Faith to Amelia’s party.  I had them home again in time to work the dinner-to-close shift; I’m writing this update while getting ready for a sofa sleepover with Michael in the lounge that isn’t officially planned but is going to happen; and we’ll likely just fall asleep soon after getting together again because I’m tired.

I’ll let you know how that goes for us with the next report, but that’s it for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!