Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 4, 2018



This is another early update, and this time; it’s because I’m heading over to Michael’s house after dinner and we’ll be hanging out there with Rebecca and Lucas.  I may not come home; so I’m wrapping up my computing for the day now.

Michael went home last night after our evening of quiet play time in the lounge; I spent the day with my family; and we split our time between work at home; work at the lab; and some play time in the middle with some of our cousins, aunts, and uncles.  The first half of my lab time was with Ehlana – and Uncle Adam, Dillon, and Ethan; and then I’ve been in the archives with Ethan and Mom since then.  We’ll be heading home soon; so I’m wrapping up my work and will have dinner at home before meeting up with Michael once he’s done at the Inn.

It’s a bit strange to think about it, but this will be the first time Michael and I have had any time to just hang out with Rebecca and Lucas since they got home for the holidays.  We’re all busy, and while we have seen each other a lot; that’s always been at the Inn or with a gang of family and friends around us.  We’re in the middle of another one of those crossover times where they’ve gone on ahead of us to the next level, but that’s temporary; and we’ll still have fun tonight – even if Michael and I can’t yet relate to their living-away-from-home experience.

I can let you know how my night goes with the next update, and that’s all I have for today to this point; so I’ll wrap this up and get ready to head home – if Mom and I can manage to drag Ethan and Ehlana out of here in time to get home and cook dinner.  It has been nice spending the time with the twins, so while this hasn’t been holiday-level fun; it has been a really good day.  I’ll be doing more work at the Inn starting tomorrow, so the fun level will likely go down a bit through until we head back to school next Monday, but I’ll let you know how that goes for me over the next few updates too.  For now, that’s all I have; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!