Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cassie's Journal - January 30, 2018



This is two nights in a row where I’ve hit the wall; so let’s go with another very short update.

It was warmer today – into the forties.  We had a good day at school; a fun band practice; and Michael was at my house for dinner before we went on to our teen praise team practice at the church.  Working on Easter music when we haven’t gotten to Valentine’s Day yet seems strange every year, but we had a good practice, and I’m trying to keep this short; so let’s move on.  Michael came home with me again; we did our homework; followed that up with a Magi lesson with Mom; and then took care of getting the twins in bed for the night before Michael went home.

I’ve been busy with my work and studying since then; that’s taken too long thanks to extra work landing on my plate; and now I just was to nap while I can.  We have a work day tomorrow, so don’t be surprised if I opt for the early bedtime – if that works out for me.  All I have time for right now is a nap, though; so I’m going to get right to that while you flip digital pages and move on – or take a break; and don’t!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!