Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 1, 2018



It’s February 1st; Mother Nature wanted us to remember that it’s winter; and we had an appropriately-frosty day – though not with any snow or bad weather to get the shortest month of the year started.

The cold kept me interested in being indoors except for the walks to and from school, but it was having the alone time with Michael that had me choosing to stay home while Mom, Dad, and the twins went to play with their friends at the Inn.  Michael and I were good little teens and did our homework and a music practice first – and then we had fun making out in the lounge until shortly before my family got home again.

By the way – it does come in handy knowing where they are!  Michael and I never get caught in awkward moments the way some of our friends have in the past! ;^)

Moving along, Mom did a Magi lesson with us while Dad got started on his homework; I did some of my own work in the office after Michael went home and the twins were in bed; and that helped Dad to get done sooner too; since we did that work in a time phase.  I still had lots to do after that, but moved up to my room; and have been busy since then.  It’s late again, but I’m ready for the weekend; and will hopefully be able to have a good mix of work and fun over the next few days.

I’ll let you know how that goes for me, but that’s all for now, and I really need the nap time while I can still get it; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!