Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 8, 2018



Happy 17th Birthday to me!

This update is coming to you early because I’m about to head to the Inn for my birthday dinner; Michael’s hosting a birthday party for me at his house after that; and I’ll likely – hopefully – be staying there for a sofa sleepover with him!

I’ve had an awesome day so far; it’s sure to keep getting better now that we have the school day and our homework out of the way; and I’m going to save up the rest of the birthday details for a double-update tomorrow night instead of rushing through the news from my day so far right now while I’m multi-tasking getting ready for that dinner and party.

That’s just a digital page flip away for you while reading this in my future, but a lot of fun away for me; since our major entertainment for tomorrow will be our school Valentine’s Day dance.  I can write about that tomorrow too, though, and I’m nearly-ready to go downstairs and meet up with Michael, my family, and the half-dozen guests for the dinner that will be heading to the Inn with us because they were either already here or have stopped in on their own way to the Inn; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!