Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 5, 2018



Okay, you know you’re looking worn down when your boyfriend sends you home early – and is trading that, in part, for one of your weekly make-out opportunities!

I am tired, though; so the extra bit of rest I’ll have will be good for me – though ‘extra’ is a relative term; and it is still late.

We had a good day at school, and while it was cold all day and we got a bit of late-afternoon snow; that didn’t bother us; since we weren’t outside very much anyway.  I was at Michael’s house for dinner; we got our studying and music practice out of the way early; and then he sent me home by a bit after eight o’clock.  Give Michael points, since I did try to convince him to change his mind in a non-verbal sort of way, but he loves me; and insisted on doing what he thinks is best for me tonight.

It sucks for us that he’s right. ;^(

Moving along, when I got home, I studied and worked in the office with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana; we used a time phase for a lot of that work; and that allowed them to get done sooner and head off to bed by ten-thirty.  I came up to my room then too; multi-tasked some studying and Jacuzzi time; and then finished up my work once I was tucked into bed with Mandy.  That all may add up to what sounds like a boring day, but anything I do with my family and friends is as fun as we can make it; so I am going to enjoy every day right now – especially the closer we get to the five years I’ll be spending away from home!

That’s something I should write an update on soon, but I won’t do that tonight; since I will get in trouble if I totally waste the extra nap time that Michael insisted I get tonight.

He’d better not insist on that for Thursday night, but that’s news for another update, and I really do want to go to sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!