Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 15, 2018



The top news of the day isn’t about any Valentine’s Day fallout – it’s the big swings in the temperature.  This morning, we had Tai Chi by the river thanks to the temperature rising overnight into the low-sixties.  We only topped out in the mid-sixties; that happened before noon; and then it’s been on the way down to below freezing since then.

Our morning workout was just the start of our outdoor fun as we took advantage of the warm break.  We had two classes outdoors; had our lunch outside too; and then I had some biking and park play time with Ethan, Ehlana, and some friends after school – and after we had a snack break and visit with Mom.  Other than going out for dinner with the Malloys, Mom and Dad didn’t do anything at all while she was in the city – or at least they didn’t do anything she could tell us about! ;^)

That brings me around to the best part of my day – the alone time with Michael.  No details are going to be written here about that either, but I will assure you that we more than made up for the lack of alone time that we didn’t get to have on Valentine’s Day!

I have skipped over having dinner with Mom and the twins at home; I took care of the clean-up; and Michael and I did our homework and had a music practice too; but the teen-hot make-out fun while in a time phase to make sure we had as much time for that as we wanted was what has kept me smiling even after too many hours catching up on my family business work and language studies.  That play time was also worth the lack of sleep I’ll have tonight; and you have no idea how tempted I was to just keep Michael for another sofa sleepover.  We were good, didn’t do that, and did do a Magi lesson with Mom after she got back from winning the game night championship with Miranda.  She took care of the bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana while I said goodnight to Michael in a mostly non-verbal sort of way; and then we had a bit of girl chat time on her bed before I came up to my room and got to work.

I’ll spare you the boring details from all of that bedtime computing; wrap this up; and get started on my nap.  This has been another really good day; I’m looking forward to everything I have going on tomorrow and this weekend; and now I really want to enjoy that bit of nap time; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!