Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 16, 2018



It’s time for a short update because I need to get a decent night of rest; and I’m going to do that while cuddled with Michael in the lounge! ;^)

We had a good day at school; but it was far too cold out compared to yesterday; and these big temperature swings really are tough – even on Magi Masters!  I did not work at the Inn tonight, so I was able to be home and help out with our family dinner and a movie night – something I haven’t been able to do with my family in far too long!  Dinner was partially pot-luck, but Mom and I cooked most of the main dishes; and the contributions from everyone else were more about desserts, drinks, and movie snacks.  Dad couldn’t be with us for dinner, but he got home not long after the first movie started; and we all had a really good, fun night together!

Michael is on his way here from closing the Inn; though he’s stopping at home first to get cleaned up and pack and overnight bag.  I need the extra sleep because I’m helping out with the set-up for the breakfast shift; and then I’ll be doing a solo trip to State and back so I can do some more testing and continue with getting everything ready ahead of time for my college education plan.  There might be a bit of make-out time with Michael before we get to the sleeping part of our night, but he’s had a long day too; and won’t have a problem with the early bedtime.

I’ll pass along any news from the rest of my night with the next update, but I’m pretty much ready to wrap this up and get back to the real world again; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!