Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 17, 2018



Michael and I had a quiet, fun little end to our school week with our sofa sleepover and the make-out time before we got around to sleeping – and we did do that early-enough so I’d be rested for my trip today.

We were awake early; went to the Inn for the breakfast shift, and while I couldn’t stay and work once the Inn was open; I did help out with as much as I could before hitting the road for State.  Miranda offered to send Michael along, but he wouldn’t have had anything to do while I had my meetings and took my languages tests; so I talked him into staying and headed out on my own.

That might sound dramatic, but the excitement of the adventure wore off long before I finished that four-and-a-half hour drive, and while State is the closest college that has all of the programs that I need – as well as great programs for Michael, Rowen, and Tim; it’s definitely too-far for a daily commute.  I was there in time for my first test; split them with a meeting with my faculty advisor and two other Professors that are interested in my candidacy, and while I don’t want to brag about it; they are impressed with me and have promised to help me with whatever I need to get my study plan together.  Fluently conversing in five languages with them went a long way toward convincing them that I could handle the workload; and I’m glad that I’ll have the help to jump all of the hurdles that go along with trying to get approval for a fairly-extreme study schedule that will have me earning a PhD in five years.

I didn’t get finished at the college until nearly-six; picked up food and gas on the way out of the city; and drove straight home with just one stop for a washroom and snack break.  That got me back to town by a bit after eleven o’clock; I had a bedtime visit with Mom and Dad; stopped in for goodnight kisses with Ethan and Ehlana that they didn’t wake up for; and I’ve only been doing a bit of bedtime computing before getting to this update.

It’s been a long day, but very important for my future plans; and I’m very happy about how everything went.  I’m also ready to crash and nap; and that’s all I have for today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!