Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 22, 2018



Some kids get all the luck when it comes to winter snow days, but that didn’t include us today!

That’s right, Mother Nature seemed to mostly skip us for the bad weather; we only had a few sprinkles of rain here and there; a handful of snowflakes; and a normal school day.

I’m not complaining – honest!  My point for commenting on that is simply to note that we had a completely-uneventful day around here – even though extreme weather is going on over a large section of the country.  No, we are not playing around with the weather, and it would be awesome if we could; but even Magi Masters don’t mess with Mother Nature on that kind of scale!

Since we didn’t get the day off, we had a normal school day; I came home after that while Michael went to work at the Inn; I did some family business work before helping Mom with cooking dinner and cleaning up after that meal; and then Michael and I had a normal Thursday night here while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at the Inn for game night.

Highlight of the day?  The Michael and me make-out time, of course! ;^)

There was also some studying, a music practice, and Magi lesson with Mom, and a bedtime chat with the twins before Michael went home.  I’ve been working from bed pretty much all of the time since then; and now it’s really late and I need to crash and nap for a couple of hours.

We still have one more school day to get through, but we do have some bonus entertainment this weekend with the festival in Maple Valley; and I’ll be doing that with Michael and my family because it’ll be one more ‘last chance’ bit of fun that I won’t get to do with them for at least another five years.

I wonder how many cases of maple syrup I’d need to last that long?  With Michael and Tim at college with us; I’ll guess it would be more than we’d want to start storing now, but the fact that I’m rambling on about maple syrup should be all you need to know about how tired I am right now.  Napping is an option, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!