Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 3, 2018



The sofa sleepover at Michael’s was fun – except that we didn’t have much fun before I fell asleep on him – literally.

We worked the breakfast shift at the Inn; I came home with the rest of the day free; helped out with chores around the house and yard; and then got called back to the Inn to help Miranda and Stephanie when they had too many call-ins due to the flu or colds.  Apparently, this is going to be the week or two that will be worst for that this year – or we can hope so.  I’ll take that over a sick March Break, but it isn’t fun for anyone; and I wish that I could just help to heal all of my sick friends and neighbors.

That isn’t an option; so I do what I can – which today meant working from before dawn until around ten o’clock.  Michael’s come home with me, but we only have plans for a movie and some cuddle time – not a second sofa sleepover.  That’s still tempting, but even we can’t push our parents too far; and we have to think about their reputations too.  They are, after all, pillars in our community!

Okay, that doesn’t mean much in our little town, but they are loved; and we’d never do anything to disappoint them.

I don’t want to disappoint Michael by messing up our cuddle time tonight before he does need to go home either; so let’s wrap this up so I can get to having that quiet bit of fun with him.  I missed out on some play time while at work tonight, but we’ve had a good day too, and while it wasn’t really warm outside; it was warm-enough for the outdoor chores we needed to get done – including getting the truck and van washed and cleaned.  Yeah, I know that Dad’s truck is barely off the lot, but there is a reason for why his old truck still looks so great – and why it was snapped up as a used sale in just one day.  Ethan and Ehlana are home tonight and without extra sleepover buddies, but they were up late last night and have gone to bed already.

Finally, before I go, I’ll mention that it’s Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow.  I’ll be working the full shift at the Inn that is going to be just the lunch shift and the football-watching party and buffet.  I’m not mentioning that because of the football – only because we’ll be having another late night – and that’ll be before I even get around to my ‘real’ work and studies.  Football season will be over, though; so that is something to cheer about – even if I won’t get to go shopping with the other girls tomorrow afternoon.

That movie and cuddle time is something I can and want to do a lot, though, and that’s all the news for today; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!