Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 12, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 11, 2018



We had a good morning at home and church; I didn’t work the lunch shift and instead had a play afternoon with the twins and some friends after a family lunch; and then I worked the buffets-to-close shift at the Inn.  We got finished there at around ten o’clock; I only stopped in for a few minutes to say goodnight to Michael and his parents on the way home; and then I got to work in the office while Dad was still getting ready for his week in the city.  Less than a ‘real time’ hour of time phasing helped him to get done and ahead of the work curve for next week; Mom took him up to bed after that; and I came up to my room and continued my work until just now.  I am caught up on everything, but am tired out; and we’ll have an early start to the day when we get up to see Dad off to the city – his first trip there with his new truck.

I need to get started on that nap time now; so that’s all for tonight.  With Valentine’s Day coming up this week, I expect to be very busy; and won’t be surprised if I have a lot of late nights.  That’s something that you can flip digital pages to read all about, but I need to go and live those teen Magi Master adventures first before writing about them; so I’m going to get back to doing that – starting with a little nap!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!