Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 27, 2018



The weather flopped back into the extreme warm for this time of year today, and while it was pretty nice yesterday; we topped out at seventy today!

Too bad for Michael and I that we had band and teen praise team practices today; or we might have been able to enjoy the warm a lot more than we did.  We were able to spend some time outdoors during school and at lunch, and we decided to have a dinner picnic for two at the park between practices instead of doing that at meal at my house; but we missed out on play time with the kids while busy the rest of the day.  Our practices went well, but the teen praise team practice was very long; and that meant another late night for me.  Michael and I didn’t get our homework started until a bit after ten; he went home at a bit before midnight; and I’ve been working hard on my computer since then to keep caught up with everything on my family business and languages studies to-do list.

Now I need to crash and nap; I’ll try to make it an early night tomorrow if I can; and then I’ll be right back to the busy again on Thursday.  I can write about all of that with future updates that you can flip digital pages to read whenever you’re doing this years, decades, or centuries from now; and that’s really all I have for tonight anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!