Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 21, 2018



It was cold this morning, but we had a break from the snow and ice for most of the day; and pretty much have everything cleaned up already – just in time for a bit more of the wet-frozen mix that we’ll get overnight and into the morning.  That could result in a snow day from school; but I’ll let you know how that goes with the next update.  For today, we had fun at school; we were able to have our mid-week work night – which was working at home for me; and I have all of my work done already; and will be going to bed shortly after I finish having my soak in the Jacuzzi.

I’ll be wrapping that up soon, and that’s all I have for this update; so I’m going to get on with that last bit of my day before starting my long winter’s nap right now!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!