Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 13, 2018



I love Shrove Tuesday – even when my day is a bit too busy and I’m awake for too many hours while keeping up with the work!

Michael and I helped out with the breakfast and dinner rushes at the Inn; we had breakfast there with Mom, the twins, and quite a few of our friends; and we fit the dinner work in between band practice and the teen praise team practice.  We had fun when we could at school, work, and our practices; but all of that busy meant that we didn’t even get around to our homework until we got home from the church.  Including Mom’s Magi lesson and some bedtime chat time with the twins; it was heading toward eleven-thirty by the time Michael went home and I came up to bed and got to work.  I multi-tasked that with a soak in my Jacuzzi, but was in bed by twelve-thirty; and have kept going through until now because I won’t have time to do any extra bedtime computing tomorrow night.

We’re changing up our plans for Valentine’s Day while Mom is away, but that’s news that I can report with the next update; and I really just want to crash and nap now; so that’s all I have for today.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!