Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 2, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 2, 2018



Happy 74th Birthday, Grandma!

She’s enjoying her special day with a weekend mini-holiday with Grandpa; so my day has definitely been boring by comparison.

I’m currently packing a bag for a sleepover at Michael’s, though; so we’ll try to have a bit of fun – even if we really do pretty much just need to get some sleep ahead of our breakfast shift at the Inn.  We worked the dinner-to-close shift tonight after a busy day at school; so we’ve had a long day already.  We’d have done the sofa sleepover thing here instead, but my lounge has been taken over by Ethan, Ehlana, and a half-dozen of their friends.  They’re having an indoor camping adventure; so I’m okay with being at Michael’s instead – especially since they’re likely to be awake late – and are being a bit loud while having their fun.

It’s time to go say goodbye to them and get going; but I’ll also add that I’m so glad that my brother and sister can do stuff like this with their friends.  That just wasn’t really an option for me at their age – and that didn’t change until Mom and I moved here and I met Rowen, Rebecca, Michael, and the rest of our friends.  Yes, I always managed to have some friends everywhere we went; but it wasn’t the same.

Fortunately, that has all changed; and I’m going to enjoy having some quality time with my boyfriend starting as soon as I can get over to his house; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!