Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 19, 2018



Happy 22nd Birthday, Christina!
Happy 17th Birthday, Kris!

Welcome to our little corner of the world – and my digital journal corner of the Magi archives!

That sounds weird; but that perfectly describes our day around here!

When we got up for the day; we were able to go outside for Tai Chi because it had warmed up to an unbelievable mid-seventies temperature.  That sounds great for mid-February; and it was – right up until the rain started and the temperature plunged to near-freezing by lunchtime!  The rain has kept falling – except for when we got some snow while the temperature dipped below freezing and it was too-cold to rain.  A lot more rain is happening and on the way; the temperature is going to bounce around some more; and you just have to watch the show and be awed by Mother Nature’s display of power!

I remember getting tired out just trying to whip up a water spout while playing in the tub as a little kid, but don’t worry – that was an approved lesson; and Mom supervised to make sure that I didn’t make a mess! ;^)

Moving along, that start to our day was great; we got to school shortly-before the weather went wet and cold; and we only got rained on during the walk home to my house and then on to Michael’s.  I had dinner there; we had a normal study, music, and make-out evening; and then I came home and worked in the office with Mom and Dad for a while – including doing my Magi lesson with Mom.  Ethan and Ehlana had stayed up to study; so I had a bedtime visit with them; and then got back to work in my room once I was ready for bed and tucked in with Mandy.  I’ve been working since then; have hit my limit; and now it’s time to crash and nap.

Another rain day will be dreary, but I won’t complain; since we could have been getting a blizzard if all of this wet had arrived as snow instead.  The farmers will be happy too – though this is going to be a bit too much too fast for their liking and there is sure to be a bit of flooding here and there.

I really don’t want to do a farming report today – and there are other places in the archives for that sort of thing anyway, so I guess the only thing that I should’ve added earlier was to mention that we didn’t even talk with Christina today because she wasn’t available when we tried to call; we did have a lunchtime party for Kris; but he didn’t have a birthday party with friends this year – other than his girlfriend.  We’ve still had a good day even without much birthday-fun sort of adventures; and I’m just a bit glad that I didn’t have that to do along with everything else on my to-do list today.

Next up on that list is sleeping; I’m out of here to go and do that; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!