Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 14, 2018



Happy Valentine’s Day!

Our day started with Tai Chi and a special Valentine’s Day breakfast; Michael, Ethan, Ehlana, and I needed to say goodbye to Mom when we headed for school; and then we pretty much had a play day that included parties and, for Michael and me, the Seniors’ Valentine’s Day party that we were at with the band this afternoon.  We had a duet as part of that entertainment.  We had to work the dinner shift at the Inn too, so Rowen helped me out with some babysitting; and had Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden with them for a while after school – though they all came to the Inn for an after-school snack first; and did a bit of shopping at the Olde Bakery and a few other stores.  They came back to the Inn for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner that Tim was there for too, but the four kids were at their own special table; and I had a blast serving all of them – especially when my ‘tip’ from the kids was on my own debit card.  There were thank-you hugs and kisses, though; so I’d say it was worth it! ;^)

While Michael and I haven’t gotten to have a romantic Valentine’s Day, and have worked hard; we’ve still managed to have a good day.  After Rowen, Tim, and their junior couples finished dinner; they went back to our house; the boys played video games until Michael and I got home; and then we watched a movie before it was time for all of us to get ready for bed – and that was the big change in plans for today – that we all stayed here instead of splitting up for the night.  That brings us up to now, since I’m doing this update while getting ready for my sofa sleepover with Michael.  We’ll have four Valentine’s Day campers in the lounge with us, so we we’ll have to be good; and I’m sure that everyone will have fun with the news that Ethan and Ehlana have had a more-romantic day that ours has been.

That’s funny for us too, but I am seriously thinking about making up for the lack of alone time with Michael today when we’re here during game night tomorrow! ;^)

I’ll let you know whether that works out for us or not with the next report, but I have a sofa sleepover to get to now; and need to wrap this up.  The only thing I haven’t mentioned is the moments we had today with Dad.  While he’s in the city, our breakfast entertainment included a video chat with him; gifts were involved; and Ehlana, Naomi, and I all had roses delivered to us from Dad – and from our favorite boys too.  Michael did a good job with the boyfriend gift thing, but I don’t want to make a big deal of that; since what is really important today is the love we share with everyone closest to us; not the gifts.

Okay, Ethan’s and Aiden’s gifts for Naomi and Ehlana were adorable; but they’re adorable couples too!

Speaking of our junior sleepover buddies; I expect that Naomi is in Ethan’s sleeping bag by now – possibly with him; and I need to go and take pictures – though I have no intention of sending them to our parents until tomorrow.  Mom and Dad are just one of the kid-free parent-couples tonight; and I have no intention of messing that up for them – and won’t need the details of what they’ve been doing without kids around either!

That’s a train of thought I shouldn’t roll with when I really won’t be able to do anything more than cuddle with Michael tonight; so it’s likely a good thing that I need to get back to having the kid-rated fun we will have for the rest of the night.

The odds of you reading this in the future on Valentine’s Day are very low, but you can share a little joy with your own loved ones every day, so give someone you love a hug while I get back to the real world again; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!