Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 5, 2018

Cassie's Journal - February 4, 2018



My opening news for today is from last night, and despite the attempts by our families and friends to pretend that they don’t believe us; Michael and I did have an authentic, unintentional sofa sleepover! ;^)

No, I’m serious.  One minute we were starting to watch the movie; and the next – it was time to get up for Tai Chi.  I definitely fell asleep first; Michael would have gone home; but Mom invited him to just stay instead of going out in the cold just to go home for a few hours of sleep.  We did have fun with getting teased about it today – whether that was at home, church, or at the Inn.

We’ve also had a very busy day; and I am wiped out.  Tai Chi was at my house; breakfast was at Michaels; and we had a good morning at church and Sunday school.  The service ran long, so Michael and I needed to hurry to the Inn, and thanks to some snow and more sick call-ins; we had even more work to do to get ready for the lunch crowd.  There wasn’t a lot of snow to shovel, but enough that the sidewalk did need to be cleared.  I helped with the kitchen prep work at first; worked the dining room for the meal; and then Michael and I did our homework during our afternoon break – before helping to get set up for the Super Bowl buffet-party.

Doors opened for that at five; there was a social hour while most of the guests also watched the never-ending pre-game festivities; and then everyone had time to get first plates of food before kick-off.  I am not going to offer a play-by-play of the game.  Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles for winning their first Super Bowl championship today; but now I’m just glad for the break from football – or at least there will be a break once the boys finish with the post-game gossip at school tomorrow.

The game and party did mean a late night for Michael and me – and everyone else that worked late tonight.  I’m glad that our guests had fun, and Michael and I did too; but that’s made it tough to get home so late and still have all of my work and studying to get finished.  It was past-midnight by the time I was in bed; I’ve used too much power for the time phasing to get everything done before morning; and no it’s time for me to crash and nap while I still can.

The football fans around here are more excited than I am, but I can admit in my journal that I just can’t enjoy very many professional sports because they’ve generally forgotten what sports are – a game that’s supposed to be fun and entertaining.

I’m way too tired for any sort of rant.  Let’s wrap this up; I’ll get some sleep; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!