Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, July 31, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 31, 2017



It’s the last day of July, and while our annual break from school is a bit more than half-done; this always feels like the half-way point to me.

Ending July and starting August with our days off from the Inn is nice; though Michael and I didn’t exactly get out of work today.  After Tai Chi by the river, we split up for the morning; and I worked around the house and on the family business with Mom after having breakfast and sending Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana off to work.  Okay, the twins went to play at the lab, and can’t officially work there for another decade or so; but why let that get in the way of a joke that they really like!

Michael was busy anyway with his own chores around his house and yard, so I was okay with getting my work done during the morning too; and we did take the rest of the day off to play.  He came over for a late lunch; the twins hooked up with Naomi and Aiden; and we went for a long bike ride around town on the paths and at the park.  Playground action; ice cream treats at the Emporium; and swims in the river were all mixed in with the cycling; and then we were home early-enough so that Ethan and Aiden could be fed before their ball practice.  We had a bit of rain this afternoon too, but that was the fun to play in kind of rain; and helped to keep us cool.  It was cooler again today, but my kind of perfect summer day that’s warm-enough for the best kinds of fun without being too hot to enjoy the entertainment!

Michael stayed with me for dinner; Rowen and I went to the park with our boys for their football workout; and had fun chatting with some of the other girlfriends that came out to play too thanks to the nice evening weather.  Rowen and Tim came home with Michael and me, and we’re about to start watching a movie; so I need to get to that soon.  I’m just doing this report and the rest of my usual bedtime computer checks because there is a very good chance that I’ll keep Michael for a sofa sleepover after Rowen and Tim go home – and they won’t be staying too late because they’re both working in the morning.  For Tim, that’s an early start because he’s helping out with more of the service calls now that Kyle’s at his football training camp; and they get calls pretty much every morning as the farmers around here get started for the day and run into problems with equipment that isn’t happy about being woken up before sunrise too.

Flip the digital page to find out whether that sofa sleepover thing works out for me; but that’s all I have for tonight.  It’s been a really good day, and I hope that we’ll get a great start to August – though I’ not just saying that because of that sofa sleepover; and possibly a major make-out session with my boyfriend! ;^)

That’ll just be an added bonus, but not if I don’t get back to living my life; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!