Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, July 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 27, 2017



We had a fair bit of rain overnight, but pretty good weather for the rest of the day – if still a bit on the hot side.

I’m mostly saying that because it was another hot work day at the Inn – including during the breakfast shift when we had a lot of customers coming in from the campgrounds after a wet night looking to get a hot meal and do some morning shopping while the campsites and their tents and gear dried out.  I put in extra time at the Inn because Miranda needed the help.  When I wasn’t working at the Inn, I did some chores at home; and took a break in the afternoon with Michael so that we could go for a swim and actually have a bit of a rest ahead of the dinner-to-close end of our work day.  After closing the Inn, Michael took me home with him; we cuddled on a sofa in the living room; and didn’t really watch anything on television until I came home at eleven o’clock.

My work was supposedly done last night, but more popped up when I did my email check; and it took more than an hour to deal with those family business issues before I could get to this update.  I wanted to be sleeping an hour ago, and now I’ll only have time for an extended nap; so that’s all I have for tonight.  The work continues again tomorrow, and will start before dawn for me with another breakfast shift, so I am out of here; off to dreamland; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!