Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 29, 2017



I so need to get to more of Ethan’s and Ehlana’s ballgames – especially if I’m going to take the blame for lack of cheer support in every loss!

Unfortunately, getting away from the Inn early this morning wasn’t an option; and the Hair Herons had already lost to the Flamingos by the time I was done with the breakfast shift and a bit of work in the guest rooms that I helped Miranda with while Stephanie took over the dining room by mid-morning.  The ten-to-eight score was respectable, and the girls weren’t really disappointed; but that didn’t keep Ehlana and Naomi from having fun with me.

We had fun with the camping last night too – which is why the kids talked Michael and me into a second night.  The humid heat finally broke here last night, so while it still got hot again today; it wasn’t unbearably-hot; and it was actually great weather for the chores that Dad and I did between my shifts at the Inn.  We had enough fun working together too, and I had fun working with everyone at the Inn tonight too; but was very glad when Michael and I were sent home early instead of staying to close.  Jake and Stephanie are dealing with that tonight; and Michael and I will lead the close crew tomorrow night.  I’d suggest that it would work for all of us every week, but Michael and I will likely work close shifts both nights once football season starts again and we’ll be busy every Friday night through until Thanksgiving.

I am just taking a break between work and camping; so I should wrap this up.  The dinner shift was busy and still fairly hot for the parts of my work that happen in the kitchen.  Michael and I split up after leaving the Inn so we could grab showers and get changed; and he’s already here in the back yard; and we’re going to have a short campfire before getting to the camping part of our night.  Mom and Dad will hang out with us for that; and we’ll likely end up with some neighbors and friends; but I can keep you posted on that with the next report.

For now, it’s time for me to get back to actually living my life; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!