Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, July 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 17, 2017



I need to crash soon; so here’s another quick update.

My nap was too short before getting up again to see Dad on his way to the city.  The second nap in Mom’s bed with the twins, dog, and cat didn’t help much; and Tai Chi by the river was a bit on the hot side – and not because Michael looks great in shorts and a tee!  We hopped in the river to cool off; Michael went home; and we did our own things for the rest of the morning.  For me, that was breakfast with Mom and the twins; we did chores and family business work until lunch; and then Michael and I had a quiet play afternoon that included a lot of swimming with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden; and not very much exertion the rest of the time.

Ethan and Aiden had their ball practice tonight, but Tim started up the extra football training today too – and is doing that in the evenings because he’s full-time and then some during the days this summer now that he can drive and help out with everything from deliveries to repair calls.  Rowen and I went to the park with the boys; watched them play when we didn’t sneak off to go for cool-down swims; and didn’t need to do that just because our boys look hot when they’re playing football in shorts and tees! ;^)

We had another swim after football back at my house; Rowen and Tim stayed to watch a movie in the lounge with Michael and me; and then they all went home at a bit after eleven because Rowen and Tim are both working in the morning; and I was falling asleep during the movie.  I finished my computer work this morning, so I’ve only done a quick email and computer check since getting into bed with Mandy; and now I’m ready to crash and nap for the rest of the night.

Michael’s half-way through his days off this week, and we’ve had a good day; but let’s hope that tomorrow will be a bit easier for me once I’ve had a decent night of rest.

Okay, that’s it; I’m out of here; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!