Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 26. 2017



Michael and I worked the breakfast shift; I worked at home after that until Mom and I stopped for a late lunch; we were at the lab for a while this afternoon with the twins; and then I worked the dinner-to-close shift and skipped my baseball practice.  That ended up being rain-shortened anyway, but Miranda needed me more; so I stayed and helped her with the busier-than-expected dinner rush.

I went home with Michael after work; we had some quiet cuddle time in their living room; and then I came home at a bit after eleven and got to work again.  Mom did a Magi lesson with me until Dad was ready to go to bed; I opted for some Jacuzzi time while multi-tasking the work; and have been using a time phase for both the soak in the tub and most of the work I’ve done since then.  The good news is that I don’t have anything left on my family business to-do list for the rest of the week; so I’ll only have the usual bits of work that pop up during my ‘days off’ to deal with between now and Sunday night or Monday morning.

Hopefully, that will be worth the lack of sleep I’ll have tonight; but I’ll have to let you know whether that works out for me or not.  For now, I’m just ready to crash and nap for a while; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!