Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, July 14, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 3, 2017



Tai Chi was indoors this morning thanks to a little thunderstorm that rolled through here early this morning.  We’re getting more rain and storms overnight tonight; but the rest of the day was pretty good – if a bit on the hot side again.

Today, I helped mom with chores this morning – including mowing the lawn later in the morning once the grass had dried from the rain; so that’s out of the way ahead of the last weekend of the holidays for our visiting cousins before they head home on Sunday.  I played with them all afternoon – and Michael joined in when he could.  We biked, played at the park, and swam a lot to stay cool; and then Michael and I both needed to get to the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  We were busy thanks to a lot of business tonight from the area campgrounds; so it was past-ten by the time I got home again.

I didn’t bring Michael with me because it’s girls’ night here at our house.  Yes, Dad is still here, but we made an exception for him because it’s just weird to send the Dads to other houses for sleepovers unless they’re camping – and the whole thunderstorms in the forecast thing kept that from being an option for them – or for our girls’ night.  Working late had me missing out on the mini makeovers; but I caught the tail-end of the second chick flick; watched the third one with the rest of the girls except for Mom; and then I had a long girl chat with Jaimie, Kaitlyn, and Kara before getting ready for bed and hopping into mine with my cuddle buddies – Brianna and Mandy.

There was still my family business work to do; I’ve been busy with that for the past couple of hours; and now I’m ready to crash and nap.  I’ll be putting in a lot of hours at the Inn this weekend, so my family play time will be limited; but I’ll do what I can with that too before our cousins head home.  It’s been a fun, busy day, but that’s all I have left in me for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!