Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 11, 2017



The entertainment pick of the day was another trip to Quarry Lake – and that was entirely because the temperature climbed to over one-ten today and we didn’t want to canoe in that heat!

We got ready to go after breakfast; took the van and truck to the campground so that we could take the bikes and enjoy some trail riding too; and we did that first before the heat got really intense.  After that, we swam for a long time; did the rock wall and zip line – for those of us that could; and had lunch and swam some more before heading home by mid-afternoon.  After that, we stayed around the house until dinnertime; cooled off in the river when needed; and had an early meal ahead of Ehlana’s practice.  There was one more swim after that, but then it was time for the cousins to head elsewhere for the rest of the evening – and Mom and Dad just have Ethan, Ehlana, and me at home with them tonight.

That gave Mom a chance for some Magi lessons – including one with Michael and me; I kept him for some cuddle time in the lounge after we put the twins to bed for the night; and then he went home at eleven o’clock so that he could get some sleep ahead of his early morning shift at the Inn.  I had a soak in my Jacuzzi; multi-tasked some of my work while doing that; and did the rest of it once I was tucked in for the night with Mandy.  Time phases helped me to get that done sooner than I would have without that advantage, but it has been a long, hot, and sometimes tough day; so that’s all I have for tonight.

We’ve had a lot of fun so far this week, but it’s time for me to get back to more work tomorrow, and I’ll need all the rest I can get to keep up from now through the weekend; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!