Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 8, 2017



Happy 2nd Birthday, Brianna!

It really is fun getting to watch what it was like for everyone that got to watch Aunt Leanne grow up!

We’ve had an awesome day, but I’m going to write a double update tomorrow because I’m just taking a quick break between work and Brianna’s birthday campfire and camping adventure.  I need to get over to her house after stopping in here to grab a shower and get changed; and the camping is in her back yard too.

You can flip the digital page in my future to get that full report, though, and I really do need to get back to actually living my life; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!