Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 10, 2017



We’ve had another hot, hot day; I’m wiped out; and this is going to be another micro-report.

Tai Chi by the river was great; we had fun with the extra kids at breakfast; and then I did chores and some family business work with Mom pretty much all morning while the tween cousins kept the younger kids entertained.  We played all afternoon, with a lot of that time in the river to keep cool; Michael and I funded an ice cream run to the Emporium for the mid-afternoon break; and we helped out with an early dinner ahead of Ethan’s ball practice.  That was short and too-hot because of the weather; we went swimming again once we were home; and then the cousins collectively voted for an indoor camping adventure to stay cooler than we’d have been in the tents tonight.

My lounge has been taken over by the movie marathoner kids; I have Brianna here in my bed with me; and I’ve been working ahead on my family business work so I can take all of tomorrow off to play with my sister, brother, and cousins.  Michael will hopefully spend most of the day with us too; though we haven’t decided for sure what we’ll do.  A canoe trip to the whirlpool is one option, but depending on the weather; we may do another trip to Quarry Lake instead.  I don’t really want to paddle a canoe for four hours or so if it’s as hot tomorrow as it was today – and it was hotter than forecast by a handful of degrees; at least for that ‘feels like’ temperature.

The hot, fun, and work really has wiped me out; so that’s all for now.  I’m going to snuggle up with my cuddle buddy for the night and get some sleep; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!