Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, July 31, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 30, 2017



It’s late; I’m fried; and this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river; gourmet breakfast at Michael’s; and church and Sunday school kept us busy all morning after a fun evening of campfire entertainment and a comparatively-early camping bedtime.  Michael and I worked the full lunch-to-close shift; so we missed out on a play day with my family; a barbeque pot-luck lunch; and a buffet dinner at the Inn – though my family was at one of my tables; so I did get to serve them – and get a nice tip! ;^)

We had a full house for the buffets; the clean-up took a long time; and it was heading toward eleven o’clock by the time I went home with Michael.  I nearly fell asleep on the sofa with him, but forced myself not to have an unplanned sofa sleepover because I had family business work to get done.  The hours of cuddling with Michael would have been a lot more fun – no offense, Mandy; but I didn’t want to end July or start August with a back-log of work; so here I am; ready to crash after doing those hours of work in a time phase and ‘real’ time as needed.

The work is done, though, and that’s all the news I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!