Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, July 31, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 30, 2017



It’s late; I’m fried; and this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river; gourmet breakfast at Michael’s; and church and Sunday school kept us busy all morning after a fun evening of campfire entertainment and a comparatively-early camping bedtime.  Michael and I worked the full lunch-to-close shift; so we missed out on a play day with my family; a barbeque pot-luck lunch; and a buffet dinner at the Inn – though my family was at one of my tables; so I did get to serve them – and get a nice tip! ;^)

We had a full house for the buffets; the clean-up took a long time; and it was heading toward eleven o’clock by the time I went home with Michael.  I nearly fell asleep on the sofa with him, but forced myself not to have an unplanned sofa sleepover because I had family business work to get done.  The hours of cuddling with Michael would have been a lot more fun – no offense, Mandy; but I didn’t want to end July or start August with a back-log of work; so here I am; ready to crash after doing those hours of work in a time phase and ‘real’ time as needed.

The work is done, though, and that’s all the news I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!