Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!***

The Smashwords annual Summer-Winter sale is on during the month of July 2017! Check out my Author Page Here or click any of the book links to the left to download your copies now. Magi Master and Magi Ascension are both on sale for 50% off; so it's a great time to get those books - and there are thousands of other books at Smashwords that will be on-sale or free during the big sale too!

Happy summer - or winter - reading!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 1, 2017



We’ve started a new month; but I’ll do that with an update that’s even shorter than the one that I had for the end of June!

We’ve had an awesome, busy day; I’m only doing this while taking a little break between work and our campfire and camping night that’s already in progress without me; and I’ll do a double update tomorrow so that I can get to that family and friends fun sooner instead of later; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!