Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, July 21, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 21, 2017



Happy 5th Anniversary Uncle Nick and Aunt Deborah!

They had a dinner party; and are now gone on a weekend getaway; so I hope they have an amazing couple of kid-free days.  Leah and Sebastian are splitting their time between grandparents and friends; so we’re not directly involved in that this weekend either.

That’s the news of the day; and I missed out on it while working – whether that was at home or at the Inn.  I did a lot of both, and that’s all I’m going to say about it; because the ‘feels like’ temperature around here got into the triple digits with two ‘ones’ at the front of it; and that made for a very tough day both with the chores at home and my shifts at the Inn.

I’m in the Jacuzzi now; plan on crashing into nap mode as soon as my head hits the pillow; and then I’ll hopefully be ready for another busy day by the time I need to come to life in the morning again.

Yes, I’m skipping a lot of things that I could write about, and should mention that it’s nice to have Dad home again tonight, but I just don’t have anything left in me tonight to even want to think anymore; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!