Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, July 14, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 14, 2017



I’m taking a micro break between work and our campfire and what will likely be our last camping adventure of the cousins’ holiday with us.  That’s mostly because I needed to grab a shower and change; and I’ve multi-tasked my usual bedtime computing while doing that.

Instead of making today’s update a meaningless blurb, though, just flip the digital page in my future and read on; and I’ll write a double-update tomorrow night.

The best part of my day is just getting started, and I don’t want to miss any more of the fun than I already have while working the close shift at the Inn; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!