Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!***

The Smashwords annual Summer-Winter sale is on during the month of July 2017! Check out my Author Page Here or click any of the book links to the left to download your copies now. Magi Master and Magi Ascension are both on sale for 50% off; so it's a great time to get those books - and there are thousands of other books at Smashwords that will be on-sale or free during the big sale too!

Happy summer - or winter - reading!

Friday, July 14, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 14, 2017



I’m taking a micro break between work and our campfire and what will likely be our last camping adventure of the cousins’ holiday with us.  That’s mostly because I needed to grab a shower and change; and I’ve multi-tasked my usual bedtime computing while doing that.

Instead of making today’s update a meaningless blurb, though, just flip the digital page in my future and read on; and I’ll write a double-update tomorrow night.

The best part of my day is just getting started, and I don’t want to miss any more of the fun than I already have while working the close shift at the Inn; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!