Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 15, 2017



What do they say about best-made plans?

I didn’t want to short the last update, and don’t want to do it today either, but Michael and I have a sofa sleepover opportunity, and for a change; I’m picking Michael and me over everyone else – including the Magi of the present and future that may read my journals to find out what life was like in my now.  With that in mind; here goes the double micro-update!

I got called in for the breakfast shift on Friday morning; did chores with Mom after that; didn’t really get any of the rain or storms that might have rolled through our area but didn’t; and had a bit of play time with the kids in the afternoon before going back to work at the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  I mentioned the campfire and camping last night; both were fun; and the morning wake-up call for working the breakfast shift on Saturday came too early!
(Quick Breath)
I missed most of Ehlana and Naomi’s ball game this morning, the Hair Herons lost to the Geese, eight-to-seven; and I’m getting some of the blame for the loss again due to lack of cheer support.  I went back to the Inn for the lunch shift, ended up staying to help out with cleaning rooms because Miranda and Stephanie were short-staffed today; and ended up staying until about an hour before I needed to be at my ballgame.  I had an early dinner; Rowen and I helped our Emerson’s Erosion team to a fourteen-to-four win over the Sinkholes; and then I went back to the Inn to help out with closing up because Michael would have been stuck there even longer with Jake and Stephanie if I hadn’t – and he’d already put in a lot of hours despite the morning and afternoon breaks.
(Another breath)
We finished up at the Inn at ten-thirty; joined the campfire at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house until eleven-thirty; and then came home with Mom and Dad – and without any other kids.  Ethan’s staying with Jayden at Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace’s house; Ehlana is at Naomi’s; and the cousins are distributed to other houses for their last night of their home town vacation.

Michael’s waiting for me in the lounge while I’ve been getting changed and cleaned up a bit; and I’m going to make sure that we don’t just fall asleep instead of taking advantage of the alone time!  You do not need to know the details beyond that, but I need to go now so that I can get on with making those memories with Michael; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!