Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 6, 2017



We’ve had another beautiful, hot summer day around here.  Michael and I worked the breakfast and dinner shifts; we played with the kids and tweens when we weren’t working; and we’re doing another camping night – in part to give Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace a kid-free night.

Happy 4th Anniversary, Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace!

Michael and I also missed out on their anniversary dinner barbeque and some other family and friends fun, but taking the day off from helping out at the Inn wasn’t an option.  I hope that Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace have had a good day – and an even better night; though no details are required for part two of that! ;^)

I don’t actually have anything else to write about right now, and am just taking a break between work and the camping adventure.  That’s news that I can write about with the next update, though, and I really should get out there and help with the kids now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!