Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, July 24, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 24, 2017



Happy 10th Birthday, Ryan!

I’m about to get started on a girls’ night while Michael is busy with supervising Ryan’s camping adventure, so instead of skipping the details; let’s just have you flip the digital page in my future and read the double update that I’ll write tomorrow night!

While you’re doing that, I’ll get back to the real world where Rowen and I – and the rest of the girls hanging out with us tonight – will hopefully have an awesome rest of the night; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!