Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 12, 2017



Today was grandparents’ day for the cousins.  That worked for me; since I had lots of work to do.

Sure, that sounds really boring compared to playing all day – and it is; but I had lots of fun too.  Mom and I worked together all morning and let others keep up with the kids; that allowed me to get my family business work for the day finished – except for a bit that needed to be dealt with just now while I was doing by bedtime computer checks; and now about half of the cousins are with their grandparents while Mom and Dad just have the twins and me at home again tonight.

I worked the lunch shift for Miranda because part of grandparent day was the annual lunch at the Inn; Michael and I played with all of the kids in their group during our afternoon break; and then I split the rest of my time between the Inn and my heat-shortened ball practice.  I worked to close with Michael; walked him home; and then we did our goodnight hugs and kisses on his front porch because we’re taking advantage of the quiet night to catch up on our sleep.  Once I was home, I did a short Magi lesson with Mom; had a bedtime chat with her, Dad, and the twins; and then I came up to bed for the night.  I’ve already mentioned that bit of work; there’s nothing else to report from family and friends emails; and I’m ready to get started on the sleeping part of my day.

It’s been fun, but even a teen Magi Master needs to crash and nap now and then; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!