Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, July 7, 2017

Cassie's Journal - July 7, 2017



We had fun camping last night; I got to play with Ethan, Ehlana, our cousins, and some friends for most of the day; and then I worked the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn.  The play time included canoeing, swimming, biking the trails, play time at the park, and a picnic lunch there too; and we had great weather again for all of that kid-friendly play time.  The work shift was tough but fun; I did pretty well on tips; and Michael will be coming over here soon for some quality cuddle time and a probable sofa sleepover – with the delay for starting that due to both of us wanting to grab showers and get changed first – something that the parents might frown on if we tried to do that together! ;^)

We have no kids in the house tonight and won’t be doing any camping because they’re all spending the night at other homes.  I’m fairly-sure that was done to help me out with getting a night off from kid control; and I’m glad to have the break – even though I love hanging out with the twins and our cousins.

Michael and I are way overdue for some alone time, though, and I really want to get to that now; so I am out of here and will likely not write about what we’ll be doing between now and when we get around to the sleeping part of that sofa sleepover.  Since I hope that the rest of my fun tonight will be of a totally different kind of hot than the play time we’ve had during the rest of this week, I’ll hope that I really don’t have anything to write about for that; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!