Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, August 31, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 30, 2018


Ethan:

We ended up working for most of today to get ready for the weekend, but have nearly-everything done now; so Ehlana and I will get to play for most of the day tomorrow.

It’s late now because the pre-cooking work went on until a bit after nine; and then Ehlana and I have been studying since finishing our Magi lesson with Mom – and while Mom and Dad have been trying to get all of their work done ahead of the weekend too; so I’m just ready to crash and nap now – even if Ehlana is too-excited to sleep yet.  I don’t want to stay up even later too, though; so that’s it for me.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I just finished having a late-night text-chat with Cassie; it’s so great that she’s going to be home by tomorrow night – even if that’s only for the holiday weekend; and I can hardly wait to see her again!

As Ethan has already reported; we worked today.  That meant chores around the house and yard; we got each of the needed guest bedrooms ready – including the rooms that used to be ours on the second-floor; and we helped out with everything from the pre-cooking to the never-ending clean-ups from that work.  Mom let us do some of those chores with our Magi talents, so it wasn’t boring work all of the time; but we really don’t have anything exciting to write about tonight either – at least from a fun and entertainment standpoint.

I’ve been doing research-related studying tonight while Ethan’s been reading in the digital archives, and while I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep yet; I am ready to wrap this up and give it another try.

Okay, I didn’t try very hard earlier – or I’d have known to write this before trying to sleep an hour or more ago.  I really do need to get some sleep, though, so that’s all for tonight.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!