Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 21, 2018


Ethan:

Happy 18th Birthday, Tim!

We haven’t heard any details about his special day, but Ehlana and I know that it’s been brilliant for him because the council allowed Cassie to tell him – and Michael and Rowen – about the fact that they’re all Magi.  Michael and Rowen aren’t eighteen yet, but the exception has been made so that Cassie can do extra Magi training with her three best friends – and so that they can be prepared to help her if needed with any problems she might have with a certain Dark Magi family.

Compared to that; we’ve had a quiet day around here.  Ehlana and I helped out with more gopher work while room painting was going on in Ehlana’s and Cassie’s rooms; a coat was done this morning; and a second coat was put on this evening.  Mom had help from her girlfriends for both painting sessions; and worked in the office during the afternoon – while the first coats of paint dried.  Ehlana and I had some afternoon play time with our friends; Naomi and Aiden joined us for an easy-dinner before the girls went to their ball practice and Aiden and I helped out with the errand-running at home; and I’ve just finished getting cleaned up after the painting party wrapped up with drinks and snacks in the sunroom before our friends and relatives headed for their homes.

That’s all the news for today; there will be more painting going on tomorrow as it’ll be time for painting trim and adding some decorative paint touches to the rooms before stage three on Thursday – wallpaper borders and other decorations.

Why am I even thinking about any of that?  I have no idea!  I think that I hear a video game calling me to play it before it’s too-late and I ruin my fledgling, seven-year-old reputation!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan’s already mentioned Tim’s birthday; so I’ll just add my best wishes.

The highlight for my day has obviously been the painting of my room; it looks amazing; and I can hardly wait to see what it’ll look like when everything is done and all of my things are moved in there!

All of the excitement is a bit exhausting too; which is why I’m going to skip the boring painting details; wrap this up; and get some sleep so I’ll be ready for more decorating fun tomorrow!

Yes, I know that ‘fun’ and ‘boring’ don’t go together, but I am tired; and even junior Magi Masters are allowed to make no sense at all now and then! ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!