Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, August 17, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 17, 2018


Ethan:

Dad’s home; Ehlana and I are giving him and Mom and kid-free night; and we’re having a camping night with Aiden and Naomi in her back yard.  We’ve also ended up with Brianna, Hailey, Zack, and Eli; so Aiden and I have our hands full keeping Zack and Eli out of trouble.  I’m writing this while taking a break from that while they’re in the house for a last washroom break; so I need to keep this short.

We’ve had a good day; Ehlana and I helped Mom around the house and yard this morning while Ryan Bassett and his ‘crew’ were dealing with the lawn work.  Mom set us free to play after lunch; we had family dinner and a play night at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s – while we also set up for the camping in Naomi’s back yard; and the evening play time included biking, swimming, and back yard games.  The camping fun started near-dark; Mom and Dad went home to get started on their kid-free night; and I’ve already mentioned that Aiden and I have been busy with Zack and Eli since then.  We’ve had fun too; but I hope we can get them sleeping soon because I really need to get to that part of our camping night soon too.

I’ll let you know how that goes, but need to go now; so that’s all for tonight.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Naomi and I are camping with Brianna and Hailey tonight – and we’re having fun with that despite being next to twin tornadoes Zack and Eli in the tent next door.  This was a plan that came together this afternoon so that Ethan and I could give Mom and Dad a kid-free night after being apart since Sunday, and I’m still glad that we did it; but the added junior campers hasn’t been as much fun as it might have been without the younger brother and cousin in the mix.

The rest of our day has been really good, though, and we have still had fun with Ethan, Aiden, Brianna, and Hailey; so we just need to get Zack and Eli settled down so that we can all have a fun end to our night – and I don’t mean their kind of fun.  I won’t be playing with my computer later, though, so that news will have to wait for the next report.  Right now, Naomi and I need to take our turns in the bathroom with Brianna and Hailey before we’ll only be allowed inside for bathroom or other emergencies; so that’s all of the news I have for this report.

the weekend is here, though, so stay tuned; and there’s sure to be more-interesting action – even if that’s only with Cassie and Michael now that they’re just two days away from their first day of college!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!