Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 12, 2018


Ethan:

We’re home, but the house feels very empty tonight without Dad, Cassie, and Mandy – which has everything to do with why Ehlana, Silkie, and I will be having a sleepover with Mom in her bed once she and Ehlana are done with their Jacuzzi time.  I opted for a shower; so I have time to get this done along with a bit of archive reading while I wait for them.

The highlights of my day included Tai Chi in Cassie’s new back yard with her, Michael, and Ehlana; breakfast with the parents – though that buffet wasn’t as good as the buffets at the Inn; and the tour of Cassie’s college campus – the college that Ehlana and I will be going to in eleven years.  We went out for one last meal after that tour, but the impending goodbyes made that food break a little bit sad – and then it was time to go home.  Actually saying goodbye to Cassie was hard on all of us, but we did the best we could to get through that without too many tears.

I went with Dad for the first part of the trip home, but he took a different route from there up to Crystal Springs in the hope that it would cut a bit of time off of his longer trip; and then I was with Mom and Ehlana the rest of the way home.  We unloaded the van once we were back; and then we had Jacob and Miranda over after the Inn closed for a bedtime chat and snack so that we could tell them all about our trip.  That was fun, but we were all tired by then – either because of the work and travel or a busy day at the Inn; so we wrapped that up a little while ago; and I don’t expect we’ll be awake for long once we do get together for that sleepover.  Ehlana and I are doing that for Mom, but if Dad had been home tonight; we might have ended up doing our own sleepover anyway.

I don’t want to go on about that, but this change really is a big deal for us – and a big step toward the Ascension of the Light.

That’s enough for this update, but there will be lots more to come – even if Cassie’s life is about to be far-more-exciting than ours will be here at home.  We do still have some summer fun to enjoy; a move to make to the third floor; and everything else we have on the go; so I expect that our lives will be exciting-enough – at least for a couple of seven-year-old kids!  Stay tuned; and let’s see how that works out for us!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m multi-tasking Jacuzzi time with my bedtime computing and this update.  Doing that from Cassie’s – my – bathroom feels strange, but my new room is amazing; so I’ll get used to that soon-enough! ;^)

We had a good day with Cassie and everyone else; and then Mom and I shared some tears on the way home; a few more while having the bedtime visit with Miranda and Jacob; and I’ve had another bout of sadness to deal with while getting ready for this tub time.

That’s really the news of the day for me.  The Tai Chi, food fun, work at the townhomes, shopping, and the tour of the college campus was all great too, but it was spending that last bit of time with Cassie and Michael that mattered the most to me – to all of us.  We’ll need those bonus memories over the next few weeks, since I expect to be missing Cassie a lot – starting with not bedtime hugs and kisses from her tonight.

Let’s not go there; or I’ll be tearing up again and don’t want to do that.  We have a busy week ahead of us – including getting my new room ready for me to move into it; so I’m going to focus on the happy instead of the sad for the rest of tonight; help Mom with getting through her first night where Cassie is officially living somewhere else after taking care of her for Cassie’s entire life to this point; and then Ethan and I will help to keep her busy this week while we’re all missing Cassie.

If that doesn’t work, we could change the plan; move there too; and then Ethan and I could start college now too with Mom and Dad there to support us while we do that – and be there for Cassie too!

Okay, that isn’t going to happen; but it is funny to think about!

That is all of the news I have for tonight, so I’m going to wrap this up; and get back to simply enjoying my soak in the Jacuzzi.  Cassie’s stories for this next few weeks will likely be more-entertaining than mine, but we are going to have a good week around here too; so I’ll try to focus on that and stay away from most of the sadder moments that we’re sure to have mixed in with all of the work and fun too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!