Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 4, 2018


Ethan:

My news of the day is that we lost our ballgame this morning to the Trolls.  Aiden and I tried our best; but we had some problems; the Trolls got a big lead; and we couldn’t make up the difference before we ran out of, well, outs and innings.

As for the rest of my day; we still went for ice cream treats after the game; and then it was time for a yard work and chores for the rest of the day.  We had a couple of breaks including for lunch and cool-down swims; cleaned up in time for a late dinner; and then I’ve been doing some archives work in the office while Mom and Dad were busy with their own work and Ehlana helped Cassie with packing for college.  I doubt that Cassie considered that when offering her room to Ehlana, but having an enthusiastic helper for that packing work is working out nicely for her!

They worked until Rowen and Tim came to get Cassie and head over to the pizzeria for some teen time with their friends – a going away get-together because the first group of new college freshman head out to their colleges tomorrow.  Ehlana joined us in the office for a bedtime snack and chat; and then Mom and Dad sent us up to bed.  Ehlana wanted to chat with me for a while too; we did that on her bed; and now we’re both ready to get some sleep.

This hasn’t been a very exciting day, but we were due to help out a bit more with the work after a lot of play time; and I’m glad that we could help out.  I really am ready to get started on my nap; so that’s all of my news for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

My highlight of the day was spending time with Cassie tonight and helping her with packing for college.  We all know that I’m now happy to do that because I’m getting her room, but the sister time was really great too.

The rest of my day included not-cheering Ethan, Aiden, and the Garden Gnomes to victory this morning; a lot of yard work; and a bit of play time here and there around the work – some swim and food breaks; and the sisters’ packing time kept us busy until Cassie needed to go to the pizzeria for the going-away-to-college farewell snack time.

I did my bedtime snack in the office with Mom, Dad, and Ethan; followed that up with a bedtime chat with Ethan that he put up with despite the fact that I wanted to talk about my new room; and now we’re going to go to sleep because we can.  We don’t really have any plans for tomorrow, but may go play at the lab for the afternoon since Dad’s going to be busy with his weekend homework anyway.  He needs to work ahead to get ready for his trip to the city because he can’t do that next weekend while helping Cassie and Michael finish the move to their townhomes.

Let’s not go there.  New room or not; I’m not ready to say goodbye to Cassie yet!

I can avoid that for at least a few more days; so I’m going to wrap this up; dream of my new room and all of the fun we’re going to have up there; and then have fun with whatever adventures we’ll have tomorrow.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!