Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 27, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 27, 2018


Ethan:

It was great to have Ehlana home again for Tai Chi, but we had some early-morning rain; and had to exercise indoors.  The rest of the day has been great; we worked at the lab and archives this morning; played with our friends all afternoon; and then Aiden and I had our last ball practice of the summer to get ready for our championship match on Saturday.  Naomi and Aiden had dinner with us too; and they’re staying for their first ‘official’ sleepover in our new rooms on the third floor.  I know, we’ve already had them over since moving upstairs, but this is the first time since our room remodels were finished.

We’ve just finished a Magi lesson with Mom and are about to get together in the lounge to watch a movie; so I need to wrap this up and get back to having fun with Ehlana and our best friends.  That isn’t a very exciting-sounding report, but we did have a good day – and I’ll be happy if we can say that about every day for the rest of the week!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

It’s good to be home; I loved being back at the lab this morning; and the play time at home and the park was great too – including getting to show off my new room to most of my ‘town kids’ girlfriends.  Having my first sleepover with Naomi tonight is great too; and we even had fun while the boys were at their ball practice – because we opted to go biking on the trails instead.

We’re going to end our day with a movie – and some cuddle time for Naomi if she can work that out with Ethan; so that’s all I have for tonight.  The countdown is on to the end of our summer holidays; and I’m going to enjoy as much of that time with my friends and family while we can – and not worry so much about the little details – like these archive updates.  I’ll have the rest of my life to find moments of profound wisdom to share in my journals, but my advice for tonight is to get out there and have fun when you can; since there are more-important things in life than curing colds or cancer!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!